1. Information on how to enter this Promotion and redemption details form part of these Terms and Conditions
of entry (Terms). These Terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The promoter is De'Longhi Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 104 012 857) of Nexus Industry Park, Building 3A, 43 Lyn Parade, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia (Promoter).
3. The Promotion will be open from 12:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time March 15, 2016 and will close on 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on May 15, 2016 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Claimant).
5. Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of EFTPOS), and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter.
6. The promotion comprises of EFTPOS Card Only ("EFTPOS Card").
7. Participating Product(s) refers Braun Steam Stations and Steam Irons. Applicable models include Steam Stations IS5056BK, IS5022WH and Steam Irons TS765ATP TS745A, TS725A, TS715A, TS545S, TS525A, TS515, and TS505 (Participating Products). The Participating Products are subject to stock availability.
8. Multiple claims/entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a. only one (1) claim/entry permitted per specified purchase; and
b. each claim/entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the claim/entry requirements. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Offer valid on retail purchases only, a "Participating Retailer" refers to any retailer that operates from bricks and mortar in Australia (including both the shop front and any online store operated by such retailers). A Participating Retailer does not include a retailer who only operates online stores without shop fronts. However, purchases made through www.braunhousehold.com/en-au online store (excluding trade seconds products) are valid and will be accepted. Purchases must be made between March 15, 2016 and May 15, 2016 inclusive.
10. Offer not valid on commercial sales, second-hand purchases and trade seconds products.
11. Bonus EFTPOS Card
a. Participating Product(s) are the following models and their corresponding EFTPOS card amounts:
i. $60 EFTPOS card: IS5056BK
ii. $50 EFTPOS card: IS5022WH
iii. $30 EFTPOS card: TS745A, TS725A, TS715A, TS765ATP
iv. $20 EFTPOS card: TS545S TS525A, TS515, TS505
b. Every valid claim received will be given the EFTPOS card with the amount that corresponds to the model number of the participating Braun Steam Stations and Steam Irons purchased.
c. The Claimant must visit promotions.braunhousehold.com.au and fill in all the required details complying with the required purchase provisions to qualify and receive an EFTPOS card. The Claimant must provide their full name, contact number and email address, postal address and product purchase details including the model number and serial number.
d. Upon validation of the claim the EFTPOS card will be mailed to the Claimant to the postal address stated on the online redemption form. The Claimant is responsible for clearly providing their full and accurate name, contact details and postal address for EFTPOS card fulfilment. The Promoter will not be responsible for fulfilment or any costs associated in locating EFTPOS cards due to incorrect information provided by the Claimant.
e. All valid claims must be received and finalised by May 30, 2016 (including provision of proof of purchase). The EFTPOS card will be dispatched up to 12 weeks from the date of validation.
f. From the issue date of the EFTPOS card, the Claimant has three months to activate the card. The Claimant must visit www.activatemycard.com.au/braun using the unique security code provided to activate their card or by calling 1300 979 913.
g. From the date of activation, the Claimant has 12 months to utilise the card.
h. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for EFTPOS cards not activated by the Claimant within the three month period from the date of issue, and for EFTPOS cards not utilised within 12 months from the date of activation by the Claimant.
i. The EFTPOS card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
j. The EFTPOS cards are governed by the conditions stated on promotions
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from receiving the EFTPOS Card.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any EFTPOS Card that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches claimant.
14. In the event that the Promoter is unable to supply the EFTPOS Card, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative of similar monetary value.
15. The Promoter's decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the EFTPOS Card, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.